ParkLane Receives 6 Finalist Nominations in National SAM Awards
Winchester Was Named a Finalist for Best New Community
ParkLane Homes has been named a Finalist for 6 National SAM Awards by the Canadian Home Builders' Association (CHBA). The CHBA National SAM Awards celebrate excellence in new homes and renovation design, innovative technology and construction techniques, outstanding presentation, and marketing activities across Canada. ParkLane is a finalist in the following categories:
- Single Attached Home Over 2,200 SF: Bedford Landing, Headwater, Lot 5
- Community Development Award: Winchester
- Community Development Award: Time at Walnut Grove
- Marketing, Best Sales Office: River District Vancouver
- Marketing Excellence Award: River District Vancouver
- Grand SAM Award
ParkLane was nominated as a finalist for 6 awards - the most in the country - including the coveted Grand SAM Award. The CHBA says: "The Grand SAM Award is the pinnacle of achievement in the residential construction industry. The award recognizes outstanding performance by a builder". Click here to read the press release from the CHBA.
The winners will be named at an awards ceremony on March 17, 2012 in Mont-Tremblant, Quebec.